Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Theories about the Slenderman

Alright here are some of the ideas I have about his "abilities" from what I have experienced:
  • He can teleport or manipulate time
    • just because He always seems farther away when you first see Him, then BAM he's in your front yard staring into your window... tapping on it
  • Stretchy
    • his, tentatively called, arms and legs can elongate themselves
      • because of third freaking floor incident
  • Mental powers
    • I've had strange dreams that I blame on him... or last night's tacos
  • Pyrokinesis
    • maybe he was the one who set my first motel on fire (I didn't see him at all)
      • official report was that some ppl. were drunk and started it
        • I remain skeptical and paranoid
Anyways I'm still trying to research more about him. Will post more soon!
P.S. I really love bullet points they just look so neat and they make me think in a unbiased way. (Still freaking out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment