Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More Explanations

I should probably elaborate on my previous post. I'm 21 years old and I'm currently writing this from a Starbucks nearby a park in New York. When I first got the letter, I believed it was a stupide prank from one of my friends (It was originally written like this: .-. ..- -.). Then something started making weird noises (i.e. tapping on window) at night, and being the wonderful insomniac that I am, I heard every single one of them and got freaked out. I immediately confronted my friends about this, and got hit with an instant denial from them. The noises kept on for a couple of nights so I decided to set up a video camera to see if a pesky raven was tapping on my window (get my reference there?). Anyways, when I turned the thing on the next morning I saw the lovely face, or lack of one, looking directly at the camera. I lived on the third freaking floor! That was the first time I actually saw Him, but He still left me little gifts of decaying squirrels and such at my usual hangouts. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and moved to a motel, at midnight while it was very foggy so he couldn't see me, and I woke up at the crack of dawn  to the smell of no, not bacon but smoke. I escaped and that was when I officially started running from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment