Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone, or just my one follower! Sorry for the lack of updates, but you know getting hit by a motorcycle, escaping a freak snowstorm, and having to constantly switch motels because of a certain tall jackass kinda keeps a person occupied. Yeah. I have a lot of explaining to do.

I was walking down the street, a couple of days later from my last blog, sipping on a pumpkin spice latte, when this guy with a black helmet decided that I look like an amazing target and hits me! Quite honestly, I was surprised that I managed to survive, but an EXTREMELY kind person called an ambulance. I woke up in the hospital with a broken arm, a broken rib, and a partially deflated lung. Did you know that people think I look like a crazy homeless person? Good news: I didn't pay; the nice guy did it for me and gave a description of the rider to the police.

He had a (X) mark on the back of his helmet.

Well you guys know about the snowstorm, right? Nothing supernatural there.

Finally, we come to the topic of the Tall Gentleman. I've been seeing him more often now. Watching me. It's always out of the corner of my eye, when I'm out for the precious few moments of fresh air that I get every week. I have already moved 5 times this month and I still can't shake him.

Why is he following me? Why was the note sent to me? Why? Why? I can't get those questions out of my head.

On a lighter note, my little brother, in the snow free West coast, is going as a power ranger for halloween. Guess which one? Yep. The Red one. Blue ranger y u no get any love? (I couldn't resist).

No comments:

Post a Comment